If you fail to attend the scheduled lesson:
1. Notify the client by writing a private message to him.
2. Go to the “Dashboard → Lessons " section of the WebTeachers online system.
3. Press the "Complete" button.
4. Press the "Report" button.
5. Mark the reason and write down the comment why you won't attend the scheduled lesson.
6. Press the 'Resolve Issue' button.
7. You will see 3 options, select one of them:
● Reset lessons to Unscheduled – When choosing this option, the lesson is cancelled and the payment is returned to the client’s WebTeachers account.
● Mark lesson as Completed – When choosing this option, the lesson is marked as completed and the payment is sent to your WebTeachers account.
● Marklesson as Completed and issue the student a 100% refund – When choosing this option, the lesson is completed and the payment is returned to the client’s WebTeachers account.
If a teacher repeatedly cancels lessons and/or clients repeatedly submit complaints, then WebTeachers has the right to delete the teacher’s profile.
Video guide "How to cancel a lesson as a teacher"